{Changing Mama into something better}


Monday, February 6, 2012

Dance, Dance, Dance...

All I can think about is dance. OK, AND Zumba, but really, my insomnia kicked in BIG TIME last night as our Spring 2012 semester of dance starts TODAY! Choreography is consuming my thoughts, I'm still worried about filling all of the classes, and I can't believe how much I have to do today. I love it, but things will be pretty crazy until May. I hope "The Princess & The Frog & Mardi Gras Spectacular" will be a huge success, and that I will still be able to keep up with my fitness/health goals. I also hope that my kids aren't too neglected, but I'll compensate for my weekly business by packing in big weekend plans.

Here is Sasha in her Lemon Drop costume in The Nutcracker.
November 2011

Emma looks lovely in her Chinese Fortune Cookie costume.

Wish me luck! Heaven knows I will need it.

2 comments:

  1. All your dances habe been great. I'm sure this one will be to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I wish I could see the recital. When I come visit you this summer we'll have to watch it together, and then make up our own choreography to another song together :-) Or just pull out our "Shout" moves :-)

    ReplyDelete