{Changing Mama into something better}


Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunflowers

One of the most difficult things about living in Manassa is that I am so far away from my family. I do not get to see them nearly enough, and each visit seems too short. My parents came in August to spend some time with us, and to enjoy their guest room, which Sally-Mom was entirely responsible for. We completely re-decorated the room a year ago when she came to visit, so we all call it, "Sally-Mom's Room".

Occasionally, my parents are lucky to visit during the wild sunflower season, and this visit found those lovely, yellow flowers everywhere. My Dad took some gorgeous pictures of the girls in the fields near our home.



Emma & Sasha

Me, and my beautiful daughters.

Smiling with Papa.

Emma, Sally-Mom, Sasha, Jenny.

My Mom and I in front of the red door. The day I painted it, 2 Amish kids came over to watch. Seriously. They were mesmerized by the bright, naughty color, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment